Founded on Passion
Macau Iron Chef
He was engaged in the catering industry for more than 40 years. He first joined the Kowloon International Hotel in Hong Kong in 1975. After 5 years, he transferred to Macau and settled in: Macau Royal Hotel (five-star), New World Dorsett Hotel (four-star), Haojing Hotel (five-star), Jiangmen Yinjing Hotel (four-star), Wuhan Hubin Garden Hotel (five-star), Hong Kong Zhujiazhuang Food Group, Hainan Sanya Gloria Resort Hotel (five-star) ), Hong Kong Chicken Soup and Wings Food Group, Beijing Zhengyuan Business Hotel (three-star),
Taiyuan Sanjin International Hotel (four-star), Hohhot Air China Building (four-star), Hohhot Jinjiang International Hotel (five-star), Crowne Plaza Ordos (five-star) Shanxi Changzhi Qinghua Hotel (four-star) , Shandong Regal Kangbo Hotel (five-star), etc. Served as: executive chef, director of the production department, director of the catering department, deputy general manager, general manager, professional catering consultants.
Honors and certificates:
- At the end of 2003, a food festival was held in Sanya, Hainan, and was awarded the honorary certificate and gold medal of “Chinese Cooking Master” by the president of China Hotel Association.
- In July 2007, the “Senior Nutritionist” professional catering qualification certificate was awarded by the Ministry of Labor and Education.
- In May 2008, he participated in the Beijing, Hong Kong, and Macao culinary culture exchange meeting of “Welcome the Olympics, show culinary skills, and taste famous dishes” in Beijing, and won the award for extremely high contribution to the catering industry issued by the president of the World Chinese Culinary Federation “Thank you Award”, and was awarded the “Medal of the Board of Directors” by the Chairman of the Hong Kong Catering Management Association.
- On October 20, 2008, he received the gold medal and certificate of “International Chinese Cuisine Master” issued by the World Chinese Cuisine Federation in Beijing.
- In July 2009, he was admitted as a member of the World Chinese Culinary Federation. At the same time, he participated in the national catering professional job assessment in Beijing, and obtained the “National Executive Chef Qualification Certificate” issued by the China Cuisine Association.
- On June 30, 2010, he participated in the 2010 Guangzhou “Welcome to the Asian Games” Summit Catering Forum of Guangdong, Hong Kong, and Macao Celebrity Chefs Summit, and was appointed by the Guangdong Provincial Food Culture Research Association and the Culinary Culture Professional Committee as the Guangdong Culinary Committee Deputy President” and awarded the “Executive Director Medal” and the “Top Ten Outstanding Chefs in Guangdong, Hong Kong, and Macao” medals and certificates.
- On November 18, 2010, participated in the 2010 First International Catering Low-Carbon Economy and Environmental Protection Forum and Chinese Catering Culture and Food Show Contest in Beijing, and achieved excellent results. Gold medals and certificates of the “Industrial Personality” award and the “International Master of Culinary Art” award.
- In April 2011, he accepted the “International Catering Industry Judge” qualification certificate and the “Culinary Lifetime Achievement Award” from the “IFBA” International Catering Association.
- On May 20, 2011, the fifth “Oshika Gourmet Ceremony Award” was awarded: “Hotel” by the Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Labor and Education, Shenzhen Municipal People’s Government, and Yiyin Food Culture Association. Medal and certificate of “Top Ten Brand Managers of Catering Management”, “National First-Class Judges” and “Doctor of Chinese Culinary Arts”.
- In July 2011, he celebrated the 90th anniversary of the founding of the party and won the award of “Top Ten Food and Beverage Banner People of the World’s Chinese, Chinese Businessmen, Party and Patriotic”
- In September 2011, he was appointed as the “Member of the Ooshika Global Expert Committee” and the “Macao Region Chairman” by the Global Council of the Ooshika International Hotel and Catering Federation and the honorary certificate.